Turner Husting Chester 80 x 50 Double Flat Front Fine Fireclay Butler Sink
The Chester double bowl sink is the only one in the Turner Hastings range with a tap landing and tap hole on the sink! This allows you to fit the sink into narrower bench tops where there is no room for the tap behind the sink. Made in Europe, the high quality fireclay and glazing is highly durable and thermal shock resistant, meaning it can withstand fast changes in temperatures such as boiling water on a cold morning. The sink is highly stain and chemical resistant, making it more hygienic than most sinks on the market. Adding to the unique beauty of this sink is its fine fireclay composition, which is a stronger and less brittle product than ceramic, making it highly durable against the impacts of daily washing up. With a lifetime warranty, you cannot go wrong with a Turner Hastings sink. It includes two free basket wastes to suit. Protect the base of your sink using either the stainless steel grids custom made to suit the Chester bowls, or use the rubber sink mat (both options are purchased separately on this website).
- Double-glazed ceramic fine fireclay sink
- Made in Portugal
- Waste with overflow kit included
- 1 tap hole only
- Stainless steel grids available at $98 each
- Capacity Per Bowl: 30L
- Suitable for use with food waste disposer – we recommend purchase of an extended flange and a model with anti-vibration collar
- Fine Fireclay is a natural product and therefore subject to variations. This should be seen as a quality that adds to its unique natural beauty. Variations +/- 2% to the specifications are common and acceptable and are within industry tolerance. We always recommend the cabinet maker and stone provider has the actual sink with them to measure before making cabinetry or cutting stone. For more information please visit our Installation, Care & Warranty page, or Contact Us.
For peace of mind, Turner Hastings offers the following warranty on this product and its components:
- Fine fireclay - Lifetime
For more details, click here to refer to our warranty page.